Dr Narainraj Kamalaraj
Dr Narain is an accredited specialist rheumatologist in Sydney.
He attends patients across Southwest & Southern Sydney from Campbelltown, Camden & Wollondilly Shires to St George & Sutherland Shires.
All patients are welcome!
Dr Narain has a strong committment to help you achieve improvements in your health and wellbeing by providing expertise in the field of autoimmune conditions and musculoskeletal disorders.
Dr Narain practises medicine with three key principles in mind when consulting:
Knowledge is power
Reassurance is liberating
Your well-being is our number one priority
Dr Narain has a special interest in diagnosis and management of chronic neck pain and is one of a few rheumatologists nationally who can perform interventional cervical spine care including medial branch blocks, intra-articular blocks and radiofrequency neurotomy of the cervical spine.
“My role as YOUR consultant is to provide timely, accurate and reasoned advice to help you make your own decisions about your health and wellbeing.” – Dr Narain
Education & Training
- University of New South Wales (MBBS, Hons)
- University of Edinburgh (Masters of Science – Internal Medicine)
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP)
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member of the Australian Rheumatology Association
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Member of the Spine Intervention Society
- Staff Specialist, Campbelltown & Camden Hospitals
- Visiting Medical Officer, Waratah Private Hospital
- Conjoint Lecturer for Western Sydney University
- Co-Director of Training, Australian Rheumatology Association (NSW/ACT)
- Member of RACP Advanced Training Committee Rheumatology (AUS/NZ)
- Emerald Hills (Leppington)
- Telehealth – rural and regional areas across Australia