"A collection of our favourite rheumatology resources for patients and their doctors."
- Prescribing Medications for Rheumatic Diseases in Pregnancy is a fantastic guide produced by members of the Australian Rheumatology Association.
- Lupus and Pregnancy contains incredibly useful handouts for women with SLE who are planning for pregnancy or are already pregnant, in addition to handy resources for their doctors.
- ARA Medication Information – regularly updated local resource of medicine information sheets including information on medications used to treat a number of rheumatic condition produced by the Australian Rheumatology Association.
- Rheuminfo Medication Information – produced by a Canadian rheumatologist and physiotherapist. The information sheets are simpler, often one page summaries that may be easier to understand. Search by generic name as brand names may differ between Canada and Australia.
- Biologic Applications Paperwork – Department of Human Services.